Jamaican food

• Auteur de la discussion JEFFREY
  • Date de début
J
JEFFREY
Anonyme
Hello! I would like to travel to Jamaica next month and I would like you to give me information about what I should eat. Is there any traditional food I should absolutely try?

N
Noah
Anonyme
Hello ! Yes , where's some traditional food that you should try . Where is a ackee and saltfish , a callaloo and saltfish , a steamed fish , a escoveitch fish and a brown stew fish .
Good bye .

J
Jules
Anonyme
Hello! In Jamaica you can eat Jerk Pork, Oxtail, Ackee and Saltfish, Callaloo and you can drink Coconut Water.

A
Augustine
Anonyme
Hello ! Yes, you can eat traditional food : Jerk chicken, steamed fisch or curry shrimp. You can also try sweet potato pudding and coco bread. You can drink jamaican fruit punch or coconut water.
Goodbye !

Y
Yo ✌
Anonyme
c chelou tous les messages sont ecrits en meme temps... 🤔🤔🤔

M
Mina
Anonyme
Hi, you should try the curry goat and the coconut water but I don't recommanded the callaloo

B
Baptiste
Anonyme
Hello ! Yes , you can eat curry goat, jerk pork, stew chiken ackee and saltfish, calaloo and saltfish, coco bread and rum cake .You can drink spring water, iced tea with lime and coconuts water.
Goodbye !

C
Corentine
Anonyme
Hello in Jamaïca you can eat Ackee's and Bammy's, jerk chicken smoked over pimento.
Also, you can try curry goat or callaloo and saltfish. You can drink coconut water.
Goodbye

F
Florine
Anonyme
Hello! In Jamaica you can eat a mix of african and english cuisne. You can eat Jerk Chicken, Ackee and saltfish, the jamaican patty and gizzadas. I can aslo eat shrimp and drink coconut water.
Goodbye!

E
Elea
Anonyme
Hello! In Jamaica you can eat curry goat, chiken curry ans drink a coconut water

E
Evan
Anonyme
Hello ! Yes, in Jamaica you can eat curry goat, jerk pork, curry shrimp or saltfish.
Also, you can drink coconut water and Jamaican fruit punch.
Enjoy your meal, Goodbye.

Y
yoan
Anonyme
Hello! In Jamaica you can eat curry chicken, curry goat, oxtail, curry shrimp, stew chicken, jerk chicken or jerk pork. You can drink coconut water, jamaican fruit punch or tropical rhythms.
Goodbye!

L
lucas
Anonyme
in jamaica you can eat goat, pork, curry, chicken, shrimp, you can drink water, milk and coconut. goodbye and have a nice stay in jamaica

K
kosManDer1085
Anonyme
you are stupid we are in the midst of covid-1
9 you are going to die of two covid-19 bunch of assholes.

N
Noa
Anonyme
Hello! I would like to travel to Jamaica next month and I would like you to give me information about what I should eat. Is there any traditional food I should absolutely try?

Hello Jeffrey!I Can give you information about what you should eat in Jamaica.
The traditional food is curry goat for dinner and Jamaican fruit punch.But I don't recommended Oxtail!!!

Goodbye!

M
maelo
Anonyme
hello Jefray
on jamaica you can eat a jerk pork , you can eat ackee szltfish and callaloo saltfish
you can drink water tropical rhythms.

G
gabriel
Anonyme
hello Jeffry . I can give a tradditional foo from Jamaica the akée an the dirty fish are verry good and the dumplings are verry good they are small fried or boiled donuts.

Goodbye!

E
Emily
Anonyme
Hello, you can eat curry goat, jerk pork and ackee and saltfish.
Goodbye jeffrey.

J
Jules C
Anonyme
Hello Jeffrey ! I can give information on what you can eat in Jamaica. As meal you have a Curry Goat, a Jerk Pork, a Oxtail, a Ackee and saltfish. But i don't recommended a oxtail ! This is disgusting !

Good bye Jeffrey !

L
lisa
Anonyme
Hello Jeffrey
The traditional food in Jamaica is ,curry goat,oxtail ,jerk pork ,ackee & saltfih and coconut.

Goodbye!

L
Lilou.
Anonyme
Hello ! Yes in Jamaica you can eat a tradditional food of the country as the ackee's, the jerk chicken or jerk pork, and dish with pimento. You can also the curry with goat or other meat and saltfish other calalloo ( it's the same to collard greens).
You can drink coconut water.
Good bye Jeffry 😀

M
Mina
Anonyme
kosmander1085, jeffrey is not going to Jamaica, jeffrey is our teacher and this is a homework.

Un forum engagé, des associations renforcées
Faites des dons grace à vos Fofocoins !
Les associations du moment