Jamaica

• Auteur de la discussion JOANNA
  • Date de début
J
JOANNA
Anonyme
Hello! I would like to travel to Jamaica next month and I would like you to give me information about what I should eat. Is there any traditional food I should absolutely try?

A
Arthur spitzer 5A
Anonyme
Hello. In Jamaica you can taste curry goat, oxtail, jerk pork and ackee and saltfish.
I advise you to drinck coconut water.

M
Melissa Roth 5ea
Anonyme
Hello in Jamaica you can eat chicken smoked over pimento, homemade ice cream, ackee and bammy ( Jamaican fruit), gizzadas, salt fish, the Jamaica patty ( beef and chicken), callaloo, curry goat, shrimp, jerk pork, Rome cake, sweet patato pudding, coco bread and oxtail. You can drink coconut water, Jamaican fruit punch, tropical rhythms and d&g sodas. Melissa Roth 5 ème A

A
aaron schmidt 5e A
Anonyme
Hello! You can taste traditional dishes like curry goat with white rice or jerk pork with fried plantains.
You can drink coconut water or tropical rhythms .
Have a nice trip in Jamaica !
Aaron Schmidt

M
Maéva Brey-Boos
Anonyme
Hey,in Jamaica you can eat curry shrimp,jerk pork,ackee and bammy, oxtail,curry chicken,stew chicken,ackee and saltfish,callaloo and saltfish... You can drink coconut water,spring water,jamaica fruit punch,fresh sqeez'd lemonade,iced tea withlm lime...

J
JOANNA
Anonyme
Hi boys and girls, just write you first name, not your family name! See you tomorrow :)

Z
ZZZ
Anonyme
Hello everyone, I'm french, I just created this nickname "ZZZ" and the discussion "Big problem" because I have serious computer problems.

But first of all, I’m 11, so I don’t know anything about computers, so if you’re a computer scientist or a computer expert, I really need you,

So if this is your case, come talk to me and/or help me about my pc, I’ll tell you everything you want to know about my computer.

I think it’s all related to malware, a computer virus that attacked my graphics device.

Sincerely, Gabriel.Leprince, my real name.

Q
Quentin
Anonyme
Hello You can taste curry chiken a large,run cake,spring water and oxtail is digusting . Bye

J
Jeremy
Anonyme
Hello in Jamaica you can eating in the Jamaican cuisine,there are the lunch specia, in the lunch special there are curry chicken and curry goat and curry shrimp and stew chicken. There are the appetizers & pastries and in the appetizers & pastries there are the rum cake and sweet patato pudding and beff patty. You can drink the Soda and coconut water and spring water... Good bay 😃🥥

A
Ambre
Anonyme
Hello ! In jamaica you can eat jerk pork, curry goat, jerk chicken... And you can drink coconut water, spring water... Good bye
Balzer Ambre 5A

L
Lenny oberling 5e A
Anonyme
hello, in Jamaica You can eat Curry chicken, Curry schrimp and stew chicken. You can drink coconut water, spring water and tropical rhythms. you can eat a rum cake and coco bread. have a good meal!

S
Sali chayton
Anonyme
Hello.in jamaica you can taste curry goat,oxtule, chicken homemade ice crean ackee ant bammy (Jamaica fruit )gizzadas,salt fish an spring water...good bay .☺.sali chayton

L
Lény S
Anonyme
Hello, in Jamaica you can taste for example stew chicken : it's delicious !!You can also eat rum cake and drink coconut water.

A
alexis 5A
Anonyme
Hello, in Jamaica you can eat Curry Goat, Curry chicken and stew chicken . You can eat Special Order Items such as : Ackee and saltfish and Steamed fish .You can also drink spring water, coconut water, iced tea with Lime and Jamaican fruit punch. You can eat chicken patty, coco bread and a rum cake. good bye !

F
felicien
Anonyme
Hello, in jamaica you must taste curry chicken, curry goat and curry shrimp, but don't eat the oxtail. You can drink coconut water, spring water, jamaica fruit punch, iced tea with lime and the tropical rhythms. Good bye !!!!!!

K
Kévan
Anonyme
Hello, in Jamaica you can eat curry chicken,curry goat, jerk pork. You should absolutely try callaloo and saltfisch, and you can drink tropical rhythms, or coconut water.
Enjoy Jamaica,goodbye

G
Girardi Leona 5eA
Anonyme
Hello, In Jamaica you can eat Curry chiken, jerk pork,callaloo and saltfish,curry goat... There are the appetizers & pastries ther are coco bread,sweet potato pudding. And you can drink coconut water and spring water.
Good bye
Girardi Leona 5eA

F
fanny koehren
Anonyme
Hello , in Jamaica you can taste curry chicken , you can also taste steamed fish and for drink i recommend you jamaican fruit punch . For appetizers & pastries try rum cake :)
See you soon and have nice holiday .

L
Léo
Anonyme
Hello, in Jamaica you can eat curry goat ,curry chiken , jerk chiken, jerk pork... You can also saltfish and callaloo its verry delicious. You can also drink fresh sqeez'd Lemonad or jamaican fruit punch.
goodbye!😁

L
Léa
Anonyme
Hello! In Jamaica you can eat curry goat, jerk pork, jerk chicken, rum cake, coco bread....
You can drink coconut water,tropical rhytms...
Good bye !

M
Madeleine
Anonyme
Hello, in Jamaica for the main meal you can taste curry chicken or jerk chicken. I suggest you rice and beans as additional sides. For dessert you can eat rum cake. It's very tasty.You can drink fresh squeez'd Lemonade. Enjoy, goodbye !!!
Madeleine Ambiehl 5e A

N
Nicolas 5A
Anonyme
hello, in jamaica you can eat curry goat, jerk chicken, jerk pork and you can find many fresh fruits like Pineapples, bananas, mangoes, papayas,... have a good trip.

Hombre
Passionné
Fofocoins
What's happen? Foforum is becoming in English? Por que no Espagnol! Io parla Italiano...etc!

L
Leila
Anonyme
hello in Jamaica you can eat curry chiken ,curry goat stew chiken ... You can also callaloo and saltfish and you can drink coconut water jamaican fruit punch and iced tea with lime its verry delicious goodbye!

Un forum engagé, des associations renforcées
Faites des dons grace à vos Fofocoins !
Les associations du moment