FrankChand

• Auteur de la discussion FrankChand
  • Date de début
F
FrankChand
Anonyme
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the ultimate phase :) I deal with such information much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

N
Nfezai
Anonyme
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the ultimate phase :) I deal with such information much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
Tu parle pas Français ?

Fofocoins
54 901
Plantation d'un arbre via Reforestaction 🌳
Personnalisation du groupe
Ombre sur pseudo
Personnalisation pseudo
Genre
Garçon
thank u bue euh ici on parle french ^^' si it's a francophone forum, donc maybe you can go in a anglophone forum? Comme ca, you can speak well with anglophones people??

M
Membre supprimé 416
Anonyme
thank u bue euh ici on parle french ^^' si it's a francophone forum, donc maybe you can go in a anglophone forum? Comme ca, you can speak well with anglophones people??
Xd tu me fais rire 😍😍

Aphelion
Passionné
Fofocoins
Ombre sur pseudo
Personnalisation du groupe
Personnalisation pseudo
[UWSL]hello, thank you for going to an English-speaking forum because here, we all speak French. Thank you for your understanding.[/UWSL]

Un forum engagé, des associations renforcées
Faites des dons grace à vos Fofocoins !
Les associations du moment